Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Steals

Well today I was hoping to find some good deals with all of the sales going on, but I didn't. I did find a great pair of boots from Spring and a pair of belts.

The boots are so comfy I feel like I'm wearing a pair of sneakers. And I can actually walk with these heels! (I'm a major klutz so don't expect to see any high heels on me).

My Aunt however, managed to score 4 deals today. She walked away with 4 pairs of shoes! First store she got one pair for 10 bucks. Second pair was $19, third was another $20 and the fourth pair she got for $30. And all of these shoes were regular 60$ and up! I couldn't believe her. I'll have to go shopping with her more often. :)

Oh I guess I do have a steal for the day, but I didn't buy it yet. I put it on hold until my bills are paid off. I found a super cute velvet coat at Plan B for $15 from Fancy Lucky. So I'll be posting pictures of that when I actually own it. The color of it is sooo pretty, it's like a dark teal. Really pretty, plus it's vintage!

And a shot of what I wore out this evening!


Halifax Art Challenge. Posing with my paintings.




From head to toe: Shirt - thrifted, Belt - Spring, Skirt - Reitmans, Leggings - Fairweather, Shoes - Spring



No comments:

Post a Comment