Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Hello 2012!

 I decided that I want to create a blog to post my outfits. I want to look nice every day of the week, but that's hard when I work at a place that provides its own work outfits. So when I go out or even chill out at home, I tend to dress up. It makes me feel good and I feel that I always accomplish more throughout the day when I look good. Probably because I feel good!

So first post means first outfit! This is what I wore last night out to ring in the New Year!

Feather head band - Panhandler
Teal arm shrug - Fairweathers
Hot pink sparkly shirt and lace skirt - Reitmans
Tights - Sears
Nude shoes - Spring
Bow Purse - Bentley

I also tried to do something fun to my nails.Painted my nails pink and then added clear gloss to tips, and sprinkled blue glitter on them. After it was all dry, added clear top coating.

Nail polish - Revlon: 285 Oh My Magenta
Blue glitter from the dollar store.

For shaky hands and the first time doing something like this, I think they turned out nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment