Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday Steals

I got around to do a little bit of shopping today. I went to the local co-op merchant shop, Plan B this afternoon to put up a few new things of mine to sell, only to come out with an awesome zip-up sweater. Purchased from Fancy Lucky Vintage, it was on hold for someone else like a month ago, so they were going to put it back up on the rack, but I grabbed it, tried it on, and fell in love. It's made by a company called Last Kiss. It's knitted and has rabbit fur on front. Normally I would never buy anything with real fur, but it's really nice, and it's second hand, so I don't feel as bad, I guess? And the buckles have rhinestone details on them. I love it. Sorry bunnies.It cost me a whopping $20.


Next I headed to Value Village and was there for like ever, but I found a few nice pieces.

One is this super cute pink velvet coat with cute gold buttons on it.Coat is from Old Navy! Got it for $6.99!!



I also got a metallic blouse made by Harve Benard. It cost me $12.99 and it's new! Still had the factory tags on it. I love the ruffly neckline.


Last but not least, this cute black/brown plaid button-down blouse. It has like a zillion buttons. It's made by Dalia. Also love it's ruffly neckline too. Cost was $8.99.



And that's it! I think the best steal of the day is the pink coat! Who can beat a super cute velvet coat for 7 bucks!?

I'm going to try to do a "Saturday Steals" blog post every other Saturday. So keep an eye out! :)



1 comment:

  1. yay pink velvet. but of course you know i heart animals and am slightly sad of the fur. otherwise it looks great

    ReplyDelete