Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Fashion Spotlight

Today I am featuring another local fashionista. I recently started following her blog, and she is the cutest. Not to mention very, very talented!

I'm talking about Curvy Geekery.

Ugly Sweater outfit

She makes everything look good! Takes this ugly sweater post for instance. Bold color and a bold print is hard to work with. And she made it look so chic! Jealous! I wish I could do that.

Plus she has a clutch line that you can buy online! Visit clutchculture.com to see her shop and all of the wonderful clutches she has made. Or you can go to the local shop on Spring Garden road, Pink Mascara Accessories to see them! They're really affordable! I'm saving up so I can purchase one. :)

So check her blog out and her online store. Just reading her posts will put a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment