Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hump Day

Due to being busy over the weekend and then sick on top of that, I haven't been able to post anything new.

So today I am going to try to write a new post of all of the things I have acquired from the past week. Everything I have bought was on sale. :)

New kicks: Adidas $30. (half off)

 Women's Honey Low


New ring and skirt from Modcloth:
Dash of Sparkle Ring 


Craving Curry Skirt


I got the ring for $8 (30% off) (now it's $4! :< ) and the skirt for $10 (70% off)!

Next up, I went to Sears over the weekend and bought this long sleeved dress for $6 (40% off)! And this gorgeous ring for $8 (30% off)! 

 Attitude


Jessica ring


Not a bad haul, eh? In total I spent about $70 (with taxes and shipping). The sneakers alone would have cost me that much if they weren't on sale. 

Annnd.. I forgot to take pictures of what I wore from the past few days... :< I really have to stop forgetting to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment